Friday, July 2, 2010

Austin Dwi Lawyers.

My entire legal career has been devoted to helping people who have been arrested and charged with various crimes, both misdemeanors and felonies. Many former prosectuors turned criminal defense attorneys will brag about their previous efforts at imprisoning people, even for low level offenses. I attended the University of Texas Law School for the sole purpose of becoming a criminal defense attorney.

I was fortunate to be hired immediately out of law school by an experienced criminal lawyer and faculty member who had taught me at the University of Texas Criminal Defense Clinic. As a young “baby lawyer” the experience of working with him on both his privately hired cases, as well as court appointments, gave me a broad background in all types of criminal defense, from the lowest level Class C misdemeanors to first degree felonies.

Today, no longer taking court appointments and in private solo practice, I use my ten years of experience in the criminal justice system in and around Austin, Texas to help my clients find solutions to the problems they were never expecting.

When you retain me, you can be assured that I will be the attorney handling your case, not an associate with limited or no experience, not a paralegal or legal assistant, and not some affiliated attorney or law firm in a completely different office.

No comments:

Post a Comment